Experience at Traders Carnival(TC) - 2014 (Goa) and 2015 (Mumbai)



Hi everyone, sharing my experience of TC2014 (Goa) and TC2015 (Mumbai):

First of all would like to thank DJ and core team for giving an opportunity to share my knowledge on Harmonic Trading Pattern. The experience is like you are under the sea doing scuba diving enjoying spices of fish but at the same time look that shark don’t eat you where you learn risk management skills at TC. The fishs are nothing but the traders and speakers who are with you during an event (and after event too) where you get to connect with the community and best part is – you are in touch with them 365 days be it a speaker or delegate. I have been speaker to various colleges and events but haven’t experienced such a great culture of sharing knowledge (sometime it helps speakers also, after all they are always at a learning stage J). TC has helped me connect to 350+ traders who have now become family.

Coming on to the strategies discussed, it helps you to learn various technical patterns, fundamental, psychology, risk management and more. Have you ever thought ‘the yoga’ can teach traders to keep cool when your girl friend or wife scolds J and trade with refreshing mind, patience and revive during losses (its every traders game). Learning something new is always there at TC which is the core feature of an event. The open discussion during the breaks or at mid-night post session is what keeps everyone alive at 12am or 5am, all three days are yours. None of the speakers feel sad to clear the doubts, be it during their sessions or one-on-one post session which helps delegates go home with bookey full of knowledge on various topic.

Here I come Bangkok (TC2016) for a session on Harmonic Trading and also with international speakers and delegates, I am eagerly waiting to learn something new this time too. Believe me guys, I have also learnt about Options via Technical Study, Market Profile, Point & Figure and keeping cool during trades (Psychological) during these events. Learning 100 things and making them 1 which suits your trading style is what TC had taught me. Thanking again to all the core team members, speakers and participants for making this events – A GRAND SUCCESS TO TRADING COMMUNITY.


See you guys at TC2016.

Comments

  1. Too good ....Wish you all the Success..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir how can I join to any Trading community? Where I can meet Passionate Technical Traders.Guidelines will be appreciated.Sir my Email Id is rushikgandhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir how can I join to any Trading community? Where I can meet Passionate Technical Traders.Guidelines will be appreciated.Sir my Email Id is rushikgandhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts